The false narrative behind the fear. Anyone who challenges this narrative is a danger to society.
“With great power, there must also come great responsibility.”
BigPharma does not need nor has any desire to look beyond administering their vaccines. After all, there is no money to be made from 50-year-old alternative medicines proven to be highly effective in treating covid-19 symptoms and complications. So, that information is simply suppressed.
What benefit at all is there in vaccinating perfectly healthy people? More worryingly, why now advocating vaccinating children? Kids are the only group least likely to suffer any life-threatening consequences, so we are told. Just the next step in coronavirus measures.
Ultimately the evidence doesn’t stack up. Granted, no one wants this virus – it goes without saying. Healthy people have died seemingly without underlying conditions, and families have suffered. Albeit, you could die of anything and have it attributed to Coronavirus if your death occurred within 28 days of testing positive. I wonder if you removed that constraint, what would be the underlying death rate?
“The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”
H L Mencken
Update: 26th April 2021
- Lawyers Condemn Orwellian ‘Freedom Pass’ [cyprus mail]
- Quite right too… Finally, the number of recovered in Cyprus is available. About time. Yesterday 773 new cases (that was quick); 62K total cases, 23K active and 39K recovered.
Update: 25th April 2021
This is a farce. Health apartheid. Measures that have just not been thought through. See these links below from Cyprus Mail and also the upcoming protest this evening in Nicosia. It’s time…
- Why aren’t we treating Covid? [cyprus mail]
- This was asked months ago to be fair. 50-year-old medicine that we have referenced beforehand – illegal (or not available) in Cyprus. Why? The gist is that people fighting covid at home become ill between the 7th and 10th day – at which point they may need hospitalisation. So give them the medicines that may mitigate their symptoms or even reverse their infection. Anecdotal evidence abounds. Many examples from people that were ill and recovered using drugs such as Ivermectin.
- They may as well lock us up and throw away the key [cyprus mail]
- NEWSFLASH. They already have… it will be interesting to see and to record how ‘our masters’ manage over this unnecessary lockdown…
- Protest in Nicosia
- Good luck. We hope there is a fantastic turnout.
Update: 16th April 2021
If you thought this was a troubling time (as cases increase) here is even more knowledge you need to have to reinforce why this situation is beyond crazy… from the Cyprus Mail
- UK Govt denies reports of plans to scale back on rapid testing over false-positive concerns
- Coronavirus: Half of children and teens showing signs of ‘lockdown loneliness’
- Half of the households see a drop in income, 64% have trouble making ends meet
- Coronavirus: Cyprus ‘will reach herd immunity by end June’
- This last point we always find incredulous. We were told we ‘have to achieve herd immunity’ and now they are already talking about locking us down again. Bizarre!
Here in Cyprus, they stopped publishing how many people had recovered – bequeathing just that, as of today, the number of people infected is more than 46,000 even with draconian Coronavirus measures in place. The efficacy of the tests and the lack of transparency regarding recoveries obfuscates any alternate reality.
“we are unjustly subjected to sending an SMS to leave home – contrevening democracy”
yet it is allowed to continue.
Coronavirus measures and instructions and restrictions are delivered almost daily by inept politicians and ‘quango’ advisory boards. Throughout the world, unqualified friends of politicians pick up undeserved contracts. In the UK, this cronyism amounted to 100’s of millions of pounds in 2020 – unquestionably set to rise this year.
The people are denied even fundamental freedoms whilst the elite continue as if nothing had happened whilst reaping even bigger profits. Yet, it is all being done in your best interests?
- And, if you thought it was being made up (as they go along) read this: https://cyprus-mail.com/2021/04/02/coronavirus-new-guidelines-allow-100-per-cent-capacity-in-buses/
The unbearable suffering of so many people who have lost their jobs is incomparable. The answer? Let us print more money – and we won’t worry about the impending hyperinflation. We’ll deal with that when it arrives. Or, rather, YOU will deal with it because our gilt-edged lives will be LITTLE affected. The wealth transfer from the poor to the rich and super-rich is gigantic – more than $1.4 trillion in 2020.
It is grossly inequitable, and the walls are closing in.
In every country, we are witnessing more and more control handed to the state.
What were once coronavirus measures and decrees will soon pass into law. These democracies are quickly becoming unchallenged dictatorships. The populace’s eagerness to return to everyday life is so compelling that surrendering civil liberties is a small price to pay. Why the desire to usher in ordinary daily life when in reality, it is anything but?
“Most people can bear adversity, but if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power”.
Robert Green Ingersoll
Ultimately, people are not asking for much from these coronavirus measures: just a clearer picture and honest reporting of events. Otherwise, these mind-boggling injustices will never cease!
Here is a link to an observation from Nick Hudson, co-founder of Panda.org, “The UGLY truth about the Covid-19 lockdowns.” you’ll have to watch this on bitchute.com because youtube has removed it for violating their community guidelines. See if you agree with them.
Another investigator Nick Buxton from Global Political Economy News & Analysis (who has nothing to gain), has some interesting analysis on globalisation and Public-Private Finance: https://youtu.be/DSK_LUkw9Cc