EU Roaming Rules have changed.
EU Roaming Rules mean roaming in Europe on your mobile device will be charged at the same rate you pay in your home country from the 15th June 2017. Great news for all the expected visitors to events during #Pafos2017 and the European Capital of Culture ceremonies. And, with the good 3G and 4G coverage we experience in #Cyprus, this just made it easier for visitors to get online without seeking out café WiFi first.
The European Commission works to reduce roaming tariffs when travelling in the EU. EU roaming rules had already dropped substantially since the end of April 2016, and this further reduction is a huge success for tourists and business travellers alike. Hopefully, there will be little or no more so called “Bill Shock” when you get back home!
“Roam like at home for no extra fee”
Making calls, sms and internet roaming will cost the same in any EU country from the 15th June 2017. “Goodbye roaming,” tweeted the EU lawmaker Miapetra Kumpula-Natri, who negotiated these wholesale rates on behalf of the European Parliament.
This is a great time to review your business website!
Is your website fully optimised and ‘responsive’ resizing automatically to the mobile or tablet device that a visitor is using? If not, get in touch for a free no-obligation quotation. We have been building websites for 21 years. Having see-it-and-done-it on the internet we work hard to provide creative & affordable ‘responsive’ ‘mobile optimised‘ content managed websites. We integrate meaningful tools that you will need to succeed. Don’t worry about SEO, Social Networks, Google – we’ll make that easy for you.
We are NOT expensive!
We are easily affordable by even the smallest company. And, we provide structured low-cost monthly maintenance if you think you’ll need additional support. We’ve been doing that for 20 years! We can organise your hosting on shared or dedicated servers with our leading and low-cost Internet Services Provider in the UK. Including all domain name requirements, email and automatic server back-ups.
- We’ll work with you to make a plan and build exactly what you need. And, we’ll deliver it on time and on budget. Typically we deliver in just 7-days!
- We work hard to stay up-to-date with the latest technology to ensure relevant updates are implemented on your website if required
- One design, that fits perfectly on any device. From Desktop, Laptop, Tablet to Mobile phone, your website will work prefectly on any device and any internet browser
- We’ll show you how to get the best results when optimising your own images and video for use on your website and on social media
- We do not tie-you-in to long-term contracts. You’re paying for a simple service. If you want more support, we’re of course happy to provide a monthly maintenance agreement
- We provide training so that you can fully collaborate in the development and future updates your website will need
- We consider support as important as winning your business in the first place. If you need help, get all of your questions answered quickly
Get in touch today: email@example.com or call: +357 95 507 384
Member States’ national telecoms regulators must ensure that mobile phone operators comply with the new rules on data roaming and the lower prices of voice calls. In certain cases (e.g. domestic bundles including unlimited data) a small surcharge (< 0.77 €cent/MB) may be applied beyond a certain limit.